Welcome to i-Tree County Benefits!
Quickly learn the numerous benefits that trees provide within your county.
You can assess the benefits for an area within the county or for the entire county.
Click the Get Started button and select one county from the map on the next page.
The following tree benefits can be accessed:
- Total carbon stored (tons and dollar value)
- Annual carbon sequestration (tons and dollar value)
- Air pollution removal per year (pounds of NO2, SO2, O3 and PM10 or PM2.5)
- Estimate of pollution removal effect relative to automobile emission (i.e., reduction in number of vehicles per year that equals pollution removal)
- Pollution removal value per year (dollar values associated with improved human health)
- Avoided health incidences due to improved air quality per year (numerous metrics including avoided mortality)
- Annual transpiration (millions of gallons)
- Annual interception (millions of gallons)
- Annual avoided runoff (millions of gallons, dollar value)
Special thanks to American Forests for helping fund the development of this tool.
While i-Tree and its partners do not endorse any specific web-browser, i-Tree County has been tested to work well with modern versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Please use the Feedback form to report issues.